Friday, December 9, 2011

Herpetology and Families

Not something I enjoy... Herpetology is the study of Amphibians and Reptiles. Tomorrow I have my final (Senior in college) and I am ill-prepared. It is hard to memorize over 100 families for different snakes, lizards, frogs, turtles, and crocodiles.
Instead of studying (something I did for a while by writing the names down, with little retention) I am watching Year One with Jack Black and Michael Cera. It is a pretty funny movie but there are better ones. So tomorrow I will take the test and if I get a B on the test I get a B in the class. Pretty much this test determines my grade.

My point is--Once I get done I will start posting great things daily (if possible--maybe once every two days or I might miss a day). So hopefully nobody is too disappointed. And then, if I start posting better things xD I'll get more people to follow me.

7 comments:

  1. I though herpetology was something related to herpes, everyday I learn something.

    Keep it up, nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im with orange i thought herpes was comming up
    hcg boost

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was the study of herpes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, that's a lot of memorization. Hope the test went well.

    ReplyDelete

Debate, discussion, and opinions are all accepted. Please try to keep the language clean and do not include any swearing or inappropriate language.